Dexter Story’s Wondem band performs live in Glendale at The Open Arts & Music Festival on September 17 at 5pm. The band will play music from the 2015 Wondem release as well as new material from the upcoming Soundway album.
2nd Annual Open Arts & Music Festival is a free family-friendly event in the heart of Downtown Glendale and is produced in collaboration with artists, performers, community leaders, local businesses, and organizations.
Live music performances by:
Run River North
El Santo Golpe
- Public Art Installations and Video Projections by Y_NIS
- Kids Area with a Rock Climbing Wall, Instrument Petting Zoo, Face Painting, Life-sized games, and more!
- Arts Market featuring all-ages activities and workshops
- Craft Beer Garden at the Alex Theatre Forecourt
- Community Resource Center
Saturday, September 16, 2017
Brand Blvd., Glendale, CA
Free & All-Ages
Presented by Glendale Arts and the Downtown Glendale Association
Want to get involved?
Volunteer: Click here